Thursday, April 14, 2011

In Between

All these well devised plans, they seem to fail
In the larger scheme of things they seem so frail
Common sense forbids me to live in my past
And to make my peace with time moving fast

Faster with those memories you want to last forever
and slower with the present you wish wud blow over
The present so unpleasant- a burden of the scourge
very much a part of the path tht circumstances did forge

the part between me and the promises of the future
that beautfiul world that my hope does nurture
mayb I will look back when that future is my present
and running away from this past I might resent


Perhaps its foolish to dwell on it at all
But who am I to stop if my heart makes that call
because I dont want to lead this life in between
the life thats gonna be and the life that's been




2 comments:

  1. well that makes the present a present as it is a present to be cherished by the past deeds and which makes us dream about the future though it is not so of a trust worthy for its nature to be called as the future :) Apollo :)

    ReplyDelete